The PlayStation 5 got released in November of 2020. It has since become even more popular and successful than its predecessor. What if you’re thinking about selling your PS4 to save money for a PS5. You might be wondering How Much Is A Used PS4? The majority of people may not be able to afford a brand new PlayStation. If you’re reading this, you’re presumably on a budget and considering purchasing a secondhand PlayStation. It is always dependent on several parameters, the most important of which is the device’s state. The PS4’s price gets projected to drop dramatically with the release of the PS5.
Also Read: PlayStation 5 vs Xbox Series X – Full Comparison.
This article will look at all elements of the value of a used PS4 in 2022.
- A PS4 500 GB might cost anywhere from $150 to 190 dollars.
- A PS4 1TB and PS4 Slim with 1TB can get sold for anywhere between $200
- A PS4 Slim with 500GB can get sold for around $150
- PS4 Pro 1TB can get sold for at least $250
- A PS4 Pro 2TB can get sold for $300 – $350
Want to Buy? – Worth of PS4 in 2022
Sony’s PlayStation 5 is the company’s current-generation video game. The system, which is extremely powerful by today’s standards, can run 4K graphics and promises a significant change in the way people play video games. These specifications make the PS5 a computer that will catch the attention of every gaming enthusiast throughout the world.
On the other hand, The Play-Station 4 got introduced in November 2013. For a few years, it held the title of video game system with the most graphical processing capability of its generation. The PS4 supports a maximum resolution of 1080p and a frame rate of up to 60 frames per second. In 2016, Sony introduced the PS4 Pro, an enhanced version of the PS4 that is more powerful and has more excellent resolution. The PlayStation 4 is still available, even though the PlayStation 5 is the new and exciting console. Should you get a PlayStation 4 in 2022? Here are some of the reasons to get your hands on PS4.
- Exceptional Games Library: The PlayStation 4 games could use a level of graphic fidelity that had never been seen before in an electronic game. The games have developed into a group of intricacies not seen in prior generations. Those without a PS3 will be able to enjoy some amazing remasters on the PS4. Even a secondhand PS4 can provide entertainment for a few years while maintaining decent image quality and performance.
- The Abundance of Players: In the video gaming market, the PS4 is still a viable option. It was and continues to be immensely popular across the world. You can still play with a large number of other PS4 owners.
- Cost: It would make sense to buy the prior system if the price gap between the PS4 and PS5 was significant. Sony did not reduce the price of the PlayStation 5 when it was released. The official pricing of the PlayStation 4 remains the same outside of promotional periods. So, it’s an excellent question to ponder. How Much Is A Used PS4?
Pricing for the PS4 in 2022 – PS4 Resale Value/PS4 Resell Price
Although the PS4 is an older system, it remains pretty popular. A secondhand PlayStation 4 often gets sold for 50-55 % of its original retail price. A brand new PlayStation 4 with a single controller, 500GB hard disk, and wires costs $299-$350 on average. Meanwhile, your old console would likely sell for roughly $111 to $184.00, depending on the model and condition.
Want to Sell? How Much is a Used PS4 Worth – Crucial Factors
How Much Is A Used PS4? It gets determined by a variety of criteria, including the model, edition, and condition. Let’s get started.
Model: The pricing you can get for yourself gets heavily influenced by the console model you have. Similarly, there’s also a significant pricing difference between the 500GB and 1TB versions since these consoles are now in high demand! It’s going to be an excellent year for the PS4 if you are selling.
Bonus Tip: Accessories may also add value, and you can charge an extra $10-50 per item. A large number of consumers are interested in purchasing a package deal.
State of Condition
A console is in good condition and used for a few years but still seems brand new. If your console works reasonably well but has a few dents or scratches, you can expect to pay anything from a reasonable price to a high price depending on the model ($80-150).
However, if the console is priced unreasonably low, around $100, it may be in bad shape. We’ve compiled a list of items to think about before purchasing a secondhand PlayStation 4.
- The warranty on a PlayStation is instantly invalidated if it gets jailbroken. You won’t be able to play online multiplayer games anymore. Make sure the vendor discloses whether or not the PS4 got jailbroken before you buy it.
- Examine the hardware for visible scratches and other visual flaws.
- Verify that the disk drive is in good working order. Check whether the joystick is responsive if controllers got provided.
- Allow the vendor to provide you evidence of ownership to guarantee you’re not purchasing a stolen PS4. It can get accomplished by supplying purchase receipts.
Places To Sell And Buy Used PS4
eBay and Game Stop Gamestop is an excellent location to go if you’re looking for a quick and straightforward transaction. If you don’t already have one, create one now. You’ll need to set it up, connect it to an active PayPal account, and then list the item.
Although the Playstation 4 remains in great demand, the longer you wait to sell it, the less money you’ll make. Used PS4 consoles range in price from $180 to $250, depending on the model and condition. Selling on eBay may earn you a bit more money, but keep in mind the fees and delivery costs. It’s easier to sell to an online retailer, and comparison tools can help you get the best offer.
Also Read: How to connect Switch to TV? Complete Guide.
Leave a Reply