The Battlefield is a gaming sequence. Altogether the gaming sequence is a first-person shooting game. Initially, the games were started with OS X and Microsoft Windows. The Battlefield was initially revealed in 2002. The whole string of Battlefield games is,
- Developed by EA DICE. That is by the Swedish organization.
- Published by Electronic Arts. That is an American organization.
The games would feature some specific facts just equivalent to wide maps, the warfare of vehicles, and teamwork. The PC gameplay was initially designed specifically to alert on something. There is an online multi-playing option. Altogether there are a total of 11 games revealed so far. Even there would be 12 expansion packages declared too. Until 2012 over 50 million players accumulated over the gameplays. The given are some specific details regarding the Battlefield string.
- Easy Studios, Neowiz Games, EA DICE, and the Visceral Games are the developers.
- The publisher is the Electronic Arts.
- Johan Persson is the creator.
- There are multiple platforms just like PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Microsoft Windows, Xbox 360, Xbox One, and Xbox.
- The initial reveal is Battlefield 1942. And that took place on the 10th of September 2002.
- Then the last one is Battlefield V. That was on the 20th of November 2018.
Every Battlefield gaming series is only alerting on the large community online multiplayer battles. The main component of the whole gaming is playing on squads. While playing games the system will record online statics for each and every player. Affect on their specific tasks performed by the player, the players will get some facilities. Facilities such as receiving promotions for the ranks, and the unlocking of weapons. The players would be capable of getting the appreciation as the medals, pins, and ribbons. The class system is the present system while the gameplay. All classes are not the same. Therefore all of the equipment is different from each other.
Therefore it has a wide diversity of contains and other all. Each one of every class is included with diverse weapons. And meet with the different roles while the gameplay. By the initial introduction, the sequence has comprised an appreciation as a trophy of dog tags for every single player murdered by a knife. The capability of capturing the other players in melee battle with a knife has been existing in Battlefield games.
Steps of the Development History
- The gameplay was revealed initially with the refractor game engine. Even along that the conquest gaming module was introduced first. Even the players have to compete for the maintenance of controlling points while the whole map.
- Then later in 2004, there were a pair of expansion packages that came with the gameplay. Although the refractor engine is more developed than ever. There are diverse advancements. Along with the improvements, the players have the capability to fire while seating in the vehicles.
- Then the next reveal was in 2005. The setting took place in the modern-day. The battle happened between the US and China. This could be considered as a fictional coalition.
- That release may gain a huge improvement because of the best selling of the game until the year 2006. It sold over 2,250,000 copies.
- The single expansion package named as special forces is included with the new things like the incredible missions, better weapons, and more other booster packs. Altogether two booster packages were presented.
- Another type of similar game is Battlefield 2: Modern Combat. That is only for gaming consoles. This is containing the larger single-player modes but it is having only a limited online game.
- Battlefield 2142 is another type of game that is equivalent to Battlefield 2. The graphics of both of the games are looking so familiar. The announcing and release of that taken place in 2006.
- Battlefield 2142 will provide items for unlocking and there will be combats against a pair of huge titan airships.
- By the later, the expansion pack was revealed. This is calling by the name of the Northern Strike.
- The later on reveal is the Battlefield Bad Company. That happened in 2008. With this new release, there are multiple categories of vehicles introduced. Therefore there are more types of vehicles for land, air, and the sea.
- In 2009, there were two other download-only games. Battlefield Heroes is one of the games that are free to play and with two refractor engines. Another one is the Battlefield 1943. That is a Frostbite Engine game.
- Then the sequel of the Bad Company was released. That is the Battlefield: Bad Company 2. The specialty of it is being a large multiplayer game. The rush gaming mode and the brought in weapons are the introduced features for here.
- Battlefield 3 was released in 2011. It is significant because it had received awards from IGN. Overall the 64 players have the ability to play at the same time.
- Then there is Battlefield Play4Free. There are developed free to play variants. However, it is providing a more serious Battlefield experience.
- Then in 2012, there was an announcement about the reveal of Battlefield 4. Finally, it was declared in 2013.
- The Battlefield Hardline is the succeeding one in the series. That was unveiled in 2014.
The next step
- The most recent unveiling happened in 2018. This is called Battlefield V. Then the next game would be Battlefield 6. The unveiling of the game was verified so it will be revealed in 2021.
- Also, there will be another one following this series as the Battlefield: Bad Company 3. The general manager of the DICE has stated that certainly, they will make it advanced.
The Battlefield is a first-person shooting game string that includes more interactive qualities. Although it contains the best customization tools. That’s why more users would like to join with the Battlefield series. Play with the gamers rules always by adjoined with the gaming. Play with your gaming community by enjoying. Look forward to the next release of this series. Enjoy unlimited with the Battlefield gaming series. Invite your friends to get enjoyed with that.
Also, don’t miss our previous article about the world-famous Call of Duty game series. Call of Duty & Battlefield are legends among gamers.